Why is the State of testing survey valuable?
In order to measure the level of development of our craft we need to make a stop sometimes and gather some data and analyze it, just like in everything else. The survey helps us benchmark our progress as a community and as specialists as well.
What data is gathered in the state of testing survey ?
To answer this question you could simply review the last years results and see for your self here:
You will see there’s literally tons of valuable information there that will be interesting to learn like:
- How are testing professionals split around the world?
- Average salaries
- Commonly used processes, software development methodologies
- What skills do testers find valuable?
- How to testers learn new skills?
- What percent of the tests is automated, or exploratory etc.
Where can I take the survey for 2016?
The survey is now live and available for you to take on the official site of its creators. To star it just navigate here:
or click on the banner above.
You can subscribe for a news letter once the survey is done and the results are available or become a collaborator and have early access and exclusive news.
Thanks and good luck!